Many choices for your aspirations
Lockheed Martin Canada is currently seeking personnel to expand our experienced multi-disciplinary teams in our main facilities in Halifax, Montreal and Ottawa. We also seek personnel to work in our other divisions (Commerical Engine Solutions – Montreal and LM Canada CDL Systems in Calgary) as well as from our customers' facilities located in Victoria, Halifax, Ottawa, Trenton, St-Hubert, Valcartier, Petawawa, Gagetown and Wainwright.
- Engineering and Technical Staff - Software, Systems, Hardware, Test, Mechanical, Design, Structural & Electronics
- Specialty Engineering and Technical Staff - Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Safety Engineering, Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) & Configuration Management (CM)
- Quality Assurance, System Integration, Network Analyst & PC Support
- Program Management, Subcontract Program Management, Project Engineering, Business Development, Capture & Proposal Analysts
- Communications, Contract Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Security, Procurement, Program Planning / Scheduling & Publication
- Administrative Support, Document Control, Accounting, Purchasing & Production Control
- Technician - Field, Production - Test, Assembly, Drafting, Illustrator & Help Desk
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and test.
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services. Please contact Human Resources with your feedback by phone, in writing, or by email at email@example.com
Lockheed Martin Canada also values the exceptional experience and technical training that the Canadian Forces provides to its members. Accountability, focus on process, and the ability to learn and quickly adapt are highly valued traits that come through military training, and fully support our core values. All Lockheed Martin Canada positions are open to our military veterans. Contact a Lockheed Martin Canada recruiter to discuss how your military skill-sets match with our open positions.
For general HR inquiries: