Code Quest Costume Contest
2014 Competition Theme: Super Heros
If your team participates in the 2014 costume contest you may be eligible to win some prizes! Any team that does not follow the costume contest rules (below) will be exempt from any team costume prize.
- NO Revealing attire or bare midriffs.
- NO Profanity and nude or semi-nude pictures printed on shirts, political slogans, or suggestive cartoons or drawings. Depending on the specific situation, any attire that would be considered offensive to others on the basis of cultural or religious custom.
- NO House shoes, slippers, roller skates or Heelies. Must wear soled shoes.
- Masks can only be worn during judging and not during processing, testing or factory tours.
- Capes cannot be worn during factory tours.
NO toy weapons are allowed on company property.
May the Code Quest Costume Quest begin....
Attendees at this event may be photographed or videotaped for publicity purposes.
Code Quest Event Information
April 5, 2014
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
Fort Worth, TX
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information, please email Code Quest at
Awards were made in three categories: