Supplier Quality Management System
To access the Supplier Quality Management System, click on this link: Supplier Quality Management - Please see the information below if you do not have an account.
Once you have accessed your account, you will be able to perform any of the following functions:
- Access and review QCS-001 Directory for LM Aero Controlled Processes and Approved Processors
- Create and submit QCS-001 90 day usage reports via QCS access and usage instructions. (PDF, 318 KB)
- Create and submit an electronic Supplier Problem and Resolution (eSPaR) to obtain LM Aero requirement clarifications.
- Create and submit an electronic Supplier Quality Assurance Report (eSQAR) to obtain LM Aero Material Review Board (MRB) disposition
- Create and submit an electronic Supplier Disclosure Letter to notify LM Aero of delivered nonconformances in accordance with Appendix QX.
- Create and submit an electronic Supplier Perishable Tooling Record (SPTR) to request a Material Review disposition from Lockheed Martin Aeronautics regarding purchased perishable tools.
- Create and submit an electronic Supplier Aircraft Tooling Record (SATR) to request a Material Review disposition from Lockheed Martin Aeronautics regarding purchased aircraft tooling.
If you do not have an account:
- Suppliers may request an account if they do not have one.
Please remember the requirements for an account:
- The person requesting the account MUST be listed as a "contact" for their company in PQN.
This is done by the LM Aero Quality & Mission Success (Q&MS) Supplier Quality Management (SQM) representative or Buyer.
- The requesting person’s email address is what the system matches on to create the accounts. This email address must match EXACTLY what the requestor submits on their account request.
- The person’s account will be inactivated if the system has not been accessed and the User ID/Password utilized in a 75-day period.
- All external user accounts are subject to annual deactivation pending justification for continued access.
Information on the Supplier Quality Rating is available and if you have any questions regarding this rating, please contact your Buyer or Supplier Quality Management representative.