Field Team Operations
Field Team Operations (FTO) is an Aeronautics Sustainment organization based at our Greenville Operations facility. We field over 900 experienced professionals at more than 50 locations worldwide. Contract logistics support elements provided by FTO include:
- Aircraft Fleet Management
- Maintenance Control Planning
- Aircraft Maintenance and Modification
- Spares and Repairs Management
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Pilot and Mechanic Training
- Field Service Representatives
- Test Kit Installs
- On-the-job Training and Technical Oversight
- Sortie Generation
- Contractor Logistics Support Services
- Facility Management
Current aircraft supported by FTO teams include F-35, F-22, F-16, C-5, C-130, P-3, VH-3D and VH-60H. FTO is an agile, low-cost logistics solution designed to support both Lockheed Martin requirements as well as external customers. FTO's ability to mobilize field service teams quickly and efficiently leverages Lockheed Martin resources to provide complete sustainment solutions for our customers and improve aircraft availability rates.
Whether co-located in your facilities or providing support from our own world class sites, our employees are committed to offering innovative technical solutions that help customers achieve mission success.
Learn More About Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Sustainment
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, we ensure our customers’ products are mission ready and have relevant capabilities
throughout the entire life cycle. Learn more.