Due to the extremely high volume of email we receive, we cannot guarantee that all website inquiries will be answered. We will do our best to respond as staffing and resources permit.
Note: Due to personal privacy and security issues, we cannot provide information about specific individuals at Lockheed Martin, including email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Employment Verification
- Parts, Service, Sustainment
- Suppliers & Partners
- Business Development
- Media Usage Request
- Community Relations
- Financial & Investors
Careers: If you have an inquiry about an application or have a physical and/or mental disability and need special accommodations applying for a job on our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit Benefits Services Online
- Call the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center at 1-866-LMC-2363.
- Log into Benefits Services through LMPeople
- Benefits Services Online
- Contact the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center at 1-866-LMC-2363
- W-2 Information: W-2s for retirees and employees who left Lockheed Martin in the previous year will be mailed to their last known address in LMPeople. To update your address, or if you have any further questions, please contact the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center at 1-866-LMC-2363.
- Visit www.theworknumber.com
- Call 1-800-367-5690
Lockheed Martin’s Employer Code is 11102. Please note that a Salary Key is required for proof of employment plus income. Employees may get a Salary Key by visiting www.theworknumber.com/employees or calling 1-800-367-2884.
Parts, Service, Sustainment: If you have an inquiry regarding parts or service for a Lockheed Martin product, contact 4.LMparts@lmco.com.
Business Development: If you are a commercial or government organization with an inquiry about procuring Lockheed Martin products or services click here to send us an email containing the name of your organization and a description of your request. Please note, if you do not include your organization’s name and phone number we cannot respond.
Media Usage: For permissions to use photos, videos and other copyrighted media items, click here to send us an email containing the name of your organization and a description of your request. Please note, if you do not include your organization’s name and phone number we cannot respond.
Financial Questions: Questions related to the financial statements of Lockheed Martin Corporation should be directed to Investor Relations at email@example.com. If you would like a copy of Lockheed Martin printed financial records please see our online request form at Printed Financial Materials.
If you have a question not addressed above, please click here