How to Enroll
1. During your enrollment wave, access LMESC Online through LM People at https://lmpeople.lmco.com from the Intranet or https://www.lmpeople.com from the Internet. Use your NT user name and password, then select “LM Employee Service Center” in the “Pay and Benefits” section.
2. Follow the instructions in the Annual Enrollment banner message to make your elections.
3. Print a copy of your election summary for your records.
4. Beneficiary Designations Online – If you have not designated a life insurance beneficiary online, you will be prompted to add your beneficiary before you may complete online annual enrollment.,
Note: You can view your current 2013 benefits under the Health and Wellness section of the LMESC Online home page. Do not make 2014 enrollment decisions based solely on this information because plan offerings and cost may be different.
Call the LMESC during your enrollment wave at any of these numbers:
- 866-562-2363 (toll-free)
- 800-833-8334 (hearing impaired)
- 201-242-4397 (international callers)
Select the prompt for enrollment. Representatives are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Friday (except on holidays). You will need your LM People ID and LMESC Pin.