My Security Briefings
New Hires, Current Employees, and Consultants, please review the information below for security briefing information.
The Annual Security Refresher Training for Current Employees is available in MyLearning via LMPeople. For consultants, please see Consultant Specific Briefings below. For the Annual Clearance Review Briefings please see Counterintelligence Briefing below.
Counterintelligence Briefing (Part of the Annual Clearance Review):
Department of Defense (DoD) Initial Training
- DoD Initial Training Guide - New Clearance
- DoD Initial Training Guide - Reinstated Clearance
Consultant Specific Briefings
Additional Defense Security Service (DSS) Counterintelligence Briefings:
The below briefings are optional
- Insider Threats
- Reporting the Threat
- Cyber Security
- Elicitation: Can You Recognize It?
- Foreign Travel Vulnerability
- Preparing for Foreign Visitors
- Targeting U.S. Technologies
- Thwarting the Enemy: Counterintelligence and Threat Awareness Course
- Department of Defense Guidance on Question 21, Standard Form 86, Questionnaire for National Security Positions
- 2010 Executive Orders Disposition Tables
- 2008 Executive Orders Disposition Tables