Lockheed Martin continues to push the limits of unmanned systems technology in the air, on land and at sea. Can you guess which unmanned technology is described below in each of these unmanned facts?
1. The Fast and the Fury UAS: this system boosted the Fury’s expeditionary capabilities and data crunching power.
2. Common control demands uncommon software. Of the 2 million hours flown by all U.S. Army unmanned systems, 1.1 million were directed by this software.
3. This UAS takes requests to meet your mission: fixed wing, quad tilt rotor, quad rotor VTOL, or tube-launched.
4. Query this quad rotor UAS for curious crop behavior. This year, farmers will rely on its multi-spectral imaging capability to monitor the health of their crops.
5. Let’s get digital! The new digital architecture on this small, silent UAS takes plug and play to a whole new level.
6. With this awesome autopilot, you can “Fly Light,” and land right, using advanced sensors for accuracy!