Lockheed Martin will highlight its growing presence in the Middle East through several media briefings at the Dubai Airshow, Nov. 17-21, at the Dubai World Central Airport.
The events will feature our role as a trusted partner for countries in the Middle East and underscore its commitment to meeting customers' needs as global security challenges become increasingly complex.
All media briefings for this year’s show will take place in the Dubai Airshow Media Centre in Briefing Room One.
Photos from the 2013 Dubai Airshow
Videos from the 2013 Dubai Airshow
Dubai Airshow 2013
November 17 – 21
Official Show Website
Tel: +44 7771 377027
Tel: +44 7912 747966
Tel: +1 817 308 5520
Tel: +971 506 168 716
Tel: +971 506 117930
Dubai Global Airports
Martin Bowman – Director of Global Airports talks through Lockheed Martin’s expanding capabilities within the commercial airport industry.
News from the Show:
- Lockheed Martin partners with Khalifa University to Improve Groundbreaking Analytics Tool
- Challenges in the Middle East for US defence companies
- Lockheed Martin hoping for F-16 fighter jet deal with UAE
- Lockheed lays down the law on F-16 upgrades
- Skyone Maintenance Services and Lockheed Martin's Kelly Aviation Center Announce Alliance
- Bayanat Airports Teams With Lockheed Martin To Deploy First Windtracer Lidar In Middle East
- Javelin Joint Venture Awarded $176 Million for Javelin Weapon System
- Lockheed Martin Eyeing MidEast Contracts for Supersonic T-50 Sim
- Lockheed Martin Scores With Air and Missile Defense in the Middle East
- Lockheed tests K-Max cargo enhancement