Lockheed Martin has been the number one provider of IT services to the federal government for more than 18 years, providing a full host of services from lifecycle management of networks to innovative transformations of existing architecture, with a steady focus on cost reductions and information security for our customers.
Our key capabilities include: Data Center Operations, Disaster Recovery & Continuity of Operations, End-User Services, Engineering & Testing Services, IT Security, Network Infrastructure Operations, Process & Project Management, Cloud Computing and Cyber Security.
At Lockheed Martin our highly technical workforce integrates proven processes and tools to innovate scalable, relevant solutions that meet our customers’ most challenging needs.
Did You Know?
- We support 110,000 users and their 82,000 PCs
- Manage over 1,000,000 portal accounts
- Maintain 9 supercomputers
- Administer 37 peta byte of storage
- Oversee 5,000+ servers
- Manage 50,000 devices
- Control 450,000 network ports at all security levels
- Resolve 80,000 helpdesk tickets per year
- Conduct over 2,000 specialty engineering projects annually
- Located at over 2,000 customer locations in all 50 states and overseas