Instant, Secure, Affordable Access to the Geospatial Intelligence You Need
Dozens of U.S. government agencies rely on sophisticated mapping and imagery to support their operations. But for many of the organizations within these agencies, it’s not practical to purchase and maintain a multi-million dollar server infrastructure to house terabytes of high-resolution imagery.
For organizations looking for affordable, instant access to imagery, Lockheed Martin offers Intelligence on Demand, a new web portal developed in collaboration with Pictometry International, Corp. that delivers a complete library of imagery and analytical tools for a flat monthly subscription fee.
- Access a library of more than 100 million high-resolution images for a flat monthly fee
- Log in from any web browser and download the imagery you need, when you need it, from anywhere
- Conduct advanced analysis and exploitation with built-in tools
- Save money by paying as you go – no need for large capital investments in servers and image libraries
- Get updates instantly – new imagery and features are available instantly on the network; no need to download or manage a software baseline
For more information on Intelligence on Demand, contact us at (877) 832-4759 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have a login? Sign in now at www.myidemand.com.