Fly Light with Kestrel Onboard
The highly integrated Kestrel Autopilot is small and light, yet powerful. Sacrificing nothing for its compact, weight-saving design, the Kestrel Autopilot integrates all flight sensors, communication and payload interfaces into a neat, elegant package.
Kestrel Autopilot v2.4 Fixed Wing
- Advanced fixed wing controller and navigation algorithms provide responsive control in all attitudes and flight modes
- Microhard Nano modem support features multiple frequencies
- Improved guidance algorithms for smooth landings and semi-autonomous guidance modes
- Mature, robust autopilot has been proven by thousands of flight hours
Kestrel Autopilot v3.1 VTOL/Fixed Wing
- Provides high-bandwidth control for unparalleled stability in windy/inclement weather
- Integrated GPS/INS enables high-accuracy geo-location and precise payload control and targeting
- Offers aggressive climb, descent and forward flight maneuver capability
- Features include extensive input/output, high speed servos and onboard data logging
- Expandable avionics architecture enables a wide range of integrated payloads
Virtual CockpitTM v3.0
- Features highly intuitive 3D graphical user interface (GUI) and easy-to-use click/drag 3D waypoints and 3D streaming maps from disk or online
- Multi-agent support available for vertical take-off and landing (VTOL)
- and fixed wing unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)
- Built-in OnPoint™ OnBoard GUI provides multiple video streams
- Agent and flight path trail are rendered in full-context 3D
- Provides intuitive multi-function display and vehicle health monitoring
- For small, unmanned fixed wing and VTOL aircraft systems (UAS).
- Enables untethered operation with minimal equipment.
- Robust integrated Procerus Technologies Digital IP Data Link.
- Supports synchronized metadata stream.
- Provides onboard video recording, high-resolution stills to SD card.
- Weather resistant, lightweight (3.5 lbs.).
- Ergonomic system features outdoor-readable screen.
- Wi-Fi link to laptop and video dissemination.
Robust wireless communications device links Virtual Cockpit ground control station (GCS) software and Kestrel Autopilot.
- Commbox – aluminum enclosure:
- RS232 interface
- Microhard, Maxstream modem support
- External GPS interface
- Video overlay
- Radio control (RC) transmitter link
- Internal 8 cell 2500mAh NiMH, External 9-14 V
- Rugged, durable