Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact the Lockheed Martin P2P Helpdesk?
LMP2P Helpdesk 863-647-0558
Monday - Friday
8 AM to 6 PM
What do I need to provide the LMP2P Helpdesk upon calling for invoice status or any other questions related to my company?
- The 9 or 10 digit Vendor Number (PLM_______) that was provided to your company @ registration of setting up a Full Vendor Profile. This number was provided in an email to your administrator.
- A valid LM PO *, invoice #, dollar amount so that we can search the system for your invoice and provide accurate status.
Where do I return a "Lockheed Martin" check that does not belong to my company?
Enterprise Business Services
PO Box 33010
Lakeland, FL 33807-3010
Where do I send my company refund check if my company has a balance due to Lockheed Martin or has received a duplicate payment?
PO Box 93921
Chicago, IL 60673-3921
How do I know where to send a paper invoice?
Mail paper invoices to the PO Box indicated on your Purchase Order. Mail paper invoices only if your Purchase Order is not set up for Evaluated Receipts Settlement (ERS), i.e. "Invoiceless".
Lockheed Martin Accounts Payable does not accept invoices via email or fax.
What is Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS)?
• Items delivered by supplier are received into Lockheed Martin's system
• Receiving transaction creates a payable entry to the Accounts Payable system
• Accounts Payable system makes payment on due date according to Purchase Order terms
Please do not submit a paper invoice to Lockheed Martin for ERS orders.
What is the process for generating ERS Invoice numbers?
ERS Invoice numbers are systematically generated and will not match your company invoice number. In general, Packing Slip numbers are used if available.
Payment details are only available on the Lockheed Martin "Paid/Unpaid" report.
What are electronic EFT - Electronic Funds Transfer Payments?
Lockheed Martin's standard method of payment is electronic, Electronic Funds Transfer Payments (EFT). Electronic funds file will be transmitted on due date of invoice and should be available in your account within 2 business days. Lockheed Martin supplies your bank with remittance details, which include the purchase order number, invoice number/reference number and dollar amount. You must verify that your bank will provide you with these payment details and also that your account accepts EFT.
Payment details are also available on the Lockheed Martin "Paid/Unpaid" report & the Vendor Portal Web Board (as long as the payments aren't ERS.
How can I sign up to receive electronic Electronic Funds Transfer Payments (EFT) directly to my bank account?
You will need to update your vendor profile thru www.myexostar.com and change your payment type to ACH (1st box).
What is the Lockheed Martin "Paid/Unpaid" Report? We currently have 2 reports - one for SAP & one for APOLLO.
• Weekly email notification regarding paid, scheduled, and discrepant invoices
• Contains invoice discrepancy reason(s) & resolutions. (If applicable - see legend on the front of the email)
How do I sign up for the Lockheed Martin "Paid/Unpaid" Report?
Complete the Paid/Unpaid Report Request Form with the following information:
• Seven-character Supplier Code (ex: AB00001) or the 9 character Vendor Number (ex:LM_______ - some may be PLM_______ (10 digits)
• Email Address
• Company Name
• Contact Name
• Contact Phone Number
What does "AP Processing" discrepancy reason mean on my SAP P2P Unpaid Report?
There is no action on the vendor's part to clear these invoices for payment. Lakeland AP will take care of the Invoices and set them up to pay out based on the terms. All other discrepancy reasons are explained on the Legend of the email.
What is the Lockheed Martin Web Board Vendor Inquiry Portal?
The Lockheed Martin Web Board Vendor Inquiry Portal is a web link that contains personalized invoice payment details for your company as well as details for invoices awaiting payment or pending discrepancy information. If no invoices are awaiting payment in our system, no invoice data will appear. You can also request a “Welcome Letter” that is more detailed about the Inquiry Portal. Please contact the LM P2P Helpdesk & request this letter.
How do I contact my Lockheed Martin Buyer?
Buyer contact information is listed on your Purchase Order.
What happens if I have a net balance due to Lockheed Martin?
Until this is cleared or the balance has been absorbed, it will hold up pending payments to all divisions of your company.
Can payment terms be changed?
Payments terms are made in accordance with the Lockheed Martin Purchase Order. Any deviations to Payment terms must be submitted to the Lockheed Martin Buyer listed on the Purchase Order for futher approval.
Why was a discount taken on my payment?
Either the Purchase Order was setup for a discount or your company offered a discount on the face of the invoice. Should you feel the discount was taken in error, please contact the Lockheed Martin Buyer listed on the Purchase Order.
Terms begin upon receipt of a valid invoice in Accounts Payable
Invoice Discrepancy Definitions & Contacts:
Only contact the Lockheed Martin P2P Helpdesk if:
- Invoice is held up due to Unit Price or Funding errors and you are willing to be "short paid".
The following error messages require no action on your part as Lockheed Martin P2P Helpdesk is aware of and will take corrective action for the following: This applies to the APOLLO unpaid report.
AP action - item out of balance
|Currency Mismatch||Parent supplier not on file|
|Unable to distribute charge||Invalid Invoice Currency||Remit address on hold|
|Invalid pass schedule pay date||No Exchange Rate||Remit address not on file|
|ERS Remit missing||AP action tax code 4||Supplier Parent on hold|
|Chrg not on PO (PC 3,6,7,8)||Invalid Exchange Rate||Parent supplier has been deleted|
|init load fix: distr deleted||AP action - out of balance||Address has been deleted|
|SLS invoice matched to CPS PO|
Why was Freight not paid?
• The Lockheed Martin Purchase Order was not set up to pay freight. For P2P, freight charges are listed as conditions. If no conditions on the PO, the buyer didn’t code the PO to pay freight.
• Freight Value exceeds Purchase Order allotment – APOLLO only
• Proof of Delivery or Way Bill may be required – APOLLO only
• Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS) i.e. Invoiceless Purchase Order's are always freight collect. APOLLO only
Contact the Lockheed Martin Buyer listed on the PO for any of the above conditions.
Why was Tax not paid?
• Purchase Order was not set up to pay tax to your company.
• The tax was accrued and paid to the applicable State. The tax percentage invoiced by your company may not have agreed with the tax percentage on Lockheed Martin's Purchase Order.
Contact the Lockheed Martin Buyer listed on the PO for any of the above conditions.
What does PO Line 999 or invalid line item # indicate?
Invoice billed did not reference specific Purchase Order line item number provided on PO or the number that was provided doesn't match the Purchase Order Line Item Number(s).
Please refer to the LM PO for identification of proper line item.
- If the "PO Line" column on the report has a "999" or is a blank in the box, you must re-submit an invoice with a valid Line item # that matches the Purchase Order Line Item *. If no lines are referenced, the invoice will get rejected.
What does "Negative Referral" indicate?
- Optional Lockheed Martin Approval.
No action is required, invoice will automatically pay unless the site POC approver has taken action to reject payment before the specified due date.
If "Negative Referral" was rejected, example "Neg Referral rejected by buyer", then the invoice record becomes a regular discrepancy transaction and will be routed for approval.
What does "Pay Code" indicate? (On the APOLLO report only)
- PO's are assigned a Pay Code at the Line Item level. Refer to the table below for the Pay Code Definition and associated Requirements.
|1||Non-Receivable||Buyer & Requestor approval|
|3||Receivable||Receiving required - no approval necessary - 0% over shipment Allowed|
|4||Non-Receivable - (Account Distribution Change Allowed)||Requestor approval - special approval for service orders & rentals|
|5||Non-Receivable||Requestor approval - P&E approval required|
|9||Progress Billing Approval Required||Finance/Buyer approval|
|9A||Advance Payment to Supplier on Material Line with Unit Price||Finance/Buyer approval|
|F||Forced Approval - receivable or non-receivable||Buyer or Requestor approval based on site set up|
|J||Pay anyway||No longer valid|
|M||Milestone Payment||Finance approval|
|NP||Non-PO type flag||Finance approval - Cost Review Verification - Not entered into CPS|
|P||Property Management||No approval required - CPS only|
|P2||Comm Line||No approval required - CPS only|
|R1||Recurring Invoiceless||Approval required|
|R2||Recurring Invoiceless||No approval required|
|R3||Recurring Invoice||Approval required - requires invoice|
|R4||Recurring Invoice||No approval required - requires invoice|
|R5||Invoiceless Receivable||Receiving and Requestor approval required|
|R6||Invoiceless Receivable||Receiving required - no approval required|
|S||Subcontract Labor||Pre-approved when manager approves time and attendance|
WEBBOARD: Please review how to “submit an invoice” before submitting an invoice to Lockheed Martin through the WEBBOARD application. It is located within the EXOSTAR website: http://www.myexostar.com/myexostarAll.aspx?id=1362 it is half way down the page and the Guide is called “Submit an Invoice”.
Can anyone within a vendor’s company sign into the vendor portal & check invoice status and/or create invoices through Web Board?
Only Vendor Administrator’s within the company have access to Web Board to check invoice status & create invoices. If you are not the Administrator, you will have to locate this person to get access permissions. The P2P role would be a “Supplier Administrator Vendor”.
Payment Methods in Web Board – what do they mean
- A = ACH/EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- C = Check
If you see any other methods that aren’t listed above, please call the P2P Helpdesk for further assistance.
What do the “status” icons indicate?
|Received, being Processed||Means exactly stated – for further info, contact the LM P2P Helpdesk|
|Posted||All discrepancies resolved, will pay on due date|
|Rejected||Invoice will not be paid, contact the LM P2P Helpdesk|
|Paid||Invoice was paid|
What does “Baseline payment dte” indicate?
This is the date that we receive the invoice. This is when the terms start.What does “posting date” indicate?
What does “posting date” indicate?
This is the date that the invoice went payable - no discrepancies exist on the invoice.
What does “clearing document” indicate?
This is the document number that is created once the payment has been made. Also known as the payment tracking # within the AP system.
Tax Codes (TaxC) in Web Board - what do they mean?
- I1 = Taxable
- I0 = Tax Exempt – Non taxable
- U1 = Accrue Tax – Lockheed Martin to pay tax to the state on your behalf or no tax was remitted at all.
How can I put the “current documents” list in order?
To put the current documents list in order just click on the header column name and it will sort either in ascending or descending order.
What goes in the “reference” box?
The reference box/field is where you will enter your company’s invoice #.
I submitted an invoice through WEBBOARD & shortly after I received an email from Lockheed Martin saying that my invoice was rejected. At the bottom of that email you will see an explanation as to “why” but to further explain the rejection and how to resubmit the document, see reasons below:
- Missing Invoice/Reference # - You entered this #, but you didn’t hit “save” before hitting “submit”
- Out of Balance - the gross amt and the net amount do not match (with or without tax)
- Duplicate Entry - Lakeland AP shows the same entry twice – one got rejected
EFT Form 20090508 - Completion and submission of this from allows Lockheed Martin to settle invoices via ACH payment. Download the form and follow the instructions on the form