- Business Unit Procurement Information
- Doing Business with Lockheed Martin
- Cyber Security
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Prompt Payments
- Supplier & Industry Initiatives
- Terms and Conditions
- Supplier News
- Suppliers Site Map
- Get Connected
- Who's Knocking
- What We Buy
- Veterans Corner
- eTraining and Video Center
- Government Outreach Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Drawing Strength from Diversity
We know that working with a wide-range of diverse suppliers gives us a competitive edge in delivering high quality, innovative products and services. Diversity brings agility and new perspectives to products and services. What's more, our differences make us stronger.
We make every effort to offer subcontractor opportunities to all types of diverse suppliers, including small, small disadvantaged, women, veteran, and historically black and tribally owned colleges and universities, and other minority institutions.
To learn how to become a supplier to Lockheed Martin and market your firm’s capabilities, visit Doing Business with Lockheed Martin.