Cyber Security Alliance
The Lockheed Martin Cyber Security Alliance Partners:
“A security approach that leverages a community is an essential in today’s cyber landscape. Cyber attacks are a daily reality for many organizations and by pooling resources and intelligence, enterprises can help gain an upper hand.”
- Ashar Aziz, Chief Technology Officer & Founder, FireEye
“RedHat understands the power of collaboration, not just to drive innovation, but to also help solve significant business and technology challenges. Cyber security threats are a reality, and by collaborating with industry leaders through organizations such as the Lockheed Martin Cyber Security Alliance, we are working to help customers address these challenges.”
- Paul Smith, Vice President and General Manager, Public Sector, RedHat
“Splunk Enterprise is the security intelligence platform for more than 2,500 organizations around the world, and we are thrilled to be collaborating with Lockheed Martin to further innovate in cyber security. Public sector organizations face a daunting set of security challenges from insider threats to nation state actors. The only way security investigators can gain an advantage is by monitoring, analyzing and visualizing massive volumes of machine data in real time. We are excited about working with Lockheed Martin on this incredibly important mission.”
- Bill Cull, Vice President of Public Sector, Splunk
At Lockheed Martin, cyber security is more than a core competency. We understand it, we apply it, and more importantly, we integrate and embed it into every solution we deliver. Through our Cyber Security Alliance, we’ve brought together the right team, the right processes, and the right technologies to provide our customers with mission resilient systems. And seamless security.
The current cyber security threat is driven by highly motivated individuals and groups ranging from organized crime and syndicates to terrorist organizations and nation states. In their search for political, technological or economic gain, they launch advanced persistent attacks that can occur repeatedly over a period of years, and use sophisticated approaches and social engineering.
The Lockheed Martin Cyber Security Alliance members collaborate on customer-focused solutions, experiments, and end-to-end systems integration pilot programs to help provide early threat detection, protection, and multi-layer self-healing capabilities to solve customers’ difficult problems and meet future challenges.
LM Cyber Security Alliance
- Lockheed Martin Forms Cyber Security Technology Alliance
- Lockheed Martin Brings FireEye, Red Hat and Splunk to its Cyber Security Alliance
- Lockheed Martin Cyber Security Alliance White Paper Details Priorities and Security Concerns for Cloud, Mobility and Big Data
- Lockheed Martin Cyber Security Alliance Study Finds Increase in Government Adoption of Cloud Computing, Despite Security Concerns
- Data Security in the Cloud a Top Concern for Government According to Lockheed Martin Cyber Security Alliance Survey