In the Community
- Corporate Governance
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- Energy, Environment, Safety and Health
- Lockheed Martin International
- Our History
- Social Media
- Our Businesses
Code Quest Costume Rules
- NO revealing attire or bare midriffs.
- NO profanity, nude or semi-nude pictures printed on shirts, political slogans, suggestive cartoons or drawings. Depending on the specific situation, any attire that would be considered offensive to others on the basis of cultural or religious custom.
- NO house shoes, slippers, roller skates or Heelies. All attendees must wear closed-toe soled shoes.
- Masks can only be worn during judging and not during processing, testing or factory tours.
- Capes cannot be worn during factory tours.
NO toy weapons are allowed on company property.
Attendees will be photographed or videotaped for publicity purposes.
Code Quest Events
April 29, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
King of Prussia, PA (New Location)
Stratford, CT (New Location)
Washington D.C. Metro
More locations to come
7 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Local time)
Opens January 9, 2017
Closes March 31, 2017
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at