Integrity Minute Archive
Series 28: Series 28: Fraud, Interpersonal Skills and Retaliation
The dog appearing in Integrity Minute Series 28 is a service dog named Milo, serving Tristan, an employee who is a combat-injured veteran. Tristan and Milo were originally introduced in the 2013 Ethics Awareness Training Case 1. Tristan has injuries that are not readily apparent and the dog provides Tristan with support helping him stay calm; thus, the dog is with him in the workplace.
For more information about Tristan and his service dog Milo go to our
2013 Live Ethics Awareness Training and choose Case Menu > Case 1.
- Episode 1: “What the, hey!” (February 10, 2014)
- Episode 2: “What’s that doing there?” (February 17, 2014)
- Episode 3: “Is it retaliation?” (February 24, 2014)
- Combined Episodes 1-3
Series 27: Full Spectrum Leadership, Fear of Retaliation, and the Ethics Process
- Episode 1: May I Help You?” (October 7, 2013)
- Episode 2: It Might be a Case If… (October 14, 2013)
- Episode 3: The Findings (October 21, 2013)