The Palmdale, California Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
1011 Lockheed Way
Palmdale, CA 93599
- Participating students must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents with Green Card
- (Form I-551). Minimum age of participant is 10 years old.
Note: Additional documentation is required for non-U.S. citizens. Please allow two weeks for registration.
- Coaches must be U.S. Citizens.
- In the first round of registration, only one team can represent a school. A school may register a second team of a different level (novice or advanced) but the second team will be waitlisted until February 25th. We cannot accept 2 novice teams or 2 advanced teams from the same school. If your second team is accepted, you will be notified via email on or after February 25th.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
April 27, 2019
Arlington, VA (new site)
Colorado Springs, CO (new site)
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA (new site)
Fort Worth, TX
Hanover, MD (new site)
Houston (Clear Lake), TX (new site)
King of Prussia, PA
Suntec City, Singapore (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at