Today's government agencies face complex security risks and challenges. Relying on traditional firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and encryption alone are not effective against the evolving threats. Limiting risk to data before attacks occur is accomplished through risk assessment and management.
At Lockheed Martin, cyber security is more than a core competency - it's a way of life. We understand it. We apply it. And we integrate security into everything we do. By applying new perspectives with a practical discipline and using a proactive solutions-focused approach, we're redefining cyber security.
Our proven, repeatable processes are comprehensive and form the basis for our life cycle view of security postures. We focus on the big picture by combining technology, processes, systems and industry teams to create original solutions.
Our Information Assurance experience speaks for itself:
- Center for Cyber Security Innovation
- World-class Security Intelligence Center for Network Defense
- Wireless Cyber Security Testing Lab
- Experienced, Trained, and Certified Information Assurance Professionals
- Developer and Integrator of Biometric-based Systems
- Red Team/Penetration Testing, Cyber-forensics Services, and Training
- Secure Coding Initiatives
- Investments in Research and Development to solve new challenges