About the Entrepreneurial Network
Our mission is to spark innovation that supports transition of some of our industry’s toughest challenges into focused solutions.
Since 2012, the Entrepreneurial Network has highlighted and supported revolutionary ideas, ventures and innovators whose technology is highly relevant to our focus areas. Each focus area represents current technology interests, which align to our strategic engineering objectives and support customer priorities.
- Access to Lockheed Martin’s extensive network of technical experts, business mentors, strategic team members, potential customers and experienced investors
- Eligible for pilot program collaboration to validate products and explore future opportunities
- Support from LM Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) during technical studies
- Winner’s receive an investment evaluation from the Entrepreneurial Panel
- Exposure of your differentiating tech across Lockheed Martin
Who We Work With
- We advance technology by collaborating with startups, small businesses, universities and more.
- Lockheed Martin encourages individuals or teams incubating new ideas around the globe, whether working in a garage or at a Fortune 500 company, to apply.
- We work with agile technology leaders across all industry domains.
How to Get Started
We're engineering a better tomorrow.
Your individual skills play a critical role in changing the way the world works and helping us develop products that make it a safer place to achieve your goals. Our teams are made up of diverse employees from a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds, working together to tackle complex challenges and push the boundaries of innovation.
Explore our skill areas to find the right opportunity for you.