The MH-60R Seahawk helicopter brings transformational anti-submarine (ASW) and anti-surface warfare (ASuW) capabilities to navies around the world.
Designed and built to U.S. Navy specifications, the ‘Romeo’ aircraft is rugged, powerful, and reliable. Whether operating from shore or ship, MH-60R operators can confidently prosecute the mission, and return home safely.
The MH-60R aircraft is built on four decades of SEAHAWK learning and knowledge.
- Advanced digital sensors include the multi-mode radar, electronic support measures system, electro-optical/infrared camera, datalinks, aircraft survivability systems, dipping sonar and sonobuoys.
- The fully-integrated mission system processes sensor data to build a complete situational picture of the ocean surface and subsea domain.
- With actionable knowledge, the crew can track, target and engage ships or submarines effectively and efficiently.
- Weapons include torpedoes, air-to-ground missiles and rockets, and crew served guns.
Constant upgrades to aircraft and sensors, and a best-in-class sustainment program are key to the MH-60R aircraft’s unparalleled mission capability, mission availability and flight readiness.
- Lockheed Martin’s Performance Based Logistics program for U.S. Navy MH-60R helicopters enables 95 percent flight readiness and availability — a rate unmatched by other maritime helicopters.
- The U.S. Navy’s MH-60R roadmap will maintain the Romeo’s operational edge to 2045 and beyond.
100% On-time Delivery
Simultaneous Primary Mission Operations
U.S. Navy Roadmap to 2045+
Advanced Sensors & Weapons
Safe & Survivable
Global fleet of MH-60R helicopters achieved 1 million fleet flight hours in early 2023
Operational with the U.S. Navy, Royal Danish Navy, Royal Australian Navy, Royal Saudi Naval Forces, and the Indian Navy
Unmatched Multi-Mission Capability
Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) / Anti-Surface (ASuW)
Special Operations / Search & Rescue (SAR)
Utility / Vertical Replenishment (VERTREP)
Command and Control (C2)
Superior Maritime Capabilities
Most Reliable, Cost Effective
95-98% Availability (Ready Basic Aircraft)
$5K (USD) cost per flight hour
Lowest life-cycle cost in its class