Houston (Clear Lake), Texas
The Houston (Clear Lake), Texas Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin 1
2625 Bay Area Blvd Suite 800
Houston, TX 77058
Costume Theme: Mars Exploration (Costumes are optional)
We encourage coaches and teams to wear costumes that are out of this world! Astronaut outfits, space ships or aliens – all ideas are welcome. Please ensure your costumes follow our costume rules. No masks or toy weapons will be allowed.
- Schools may only register at one location.
- One team can represent a school. Schools may register a second team. Second teams will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them February 25th. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If your second team is accepted, you will be notified via email on or after February 25th.
- Participating students must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents with Green Card (Form I-551).
- Note: Additional documentation is required for Permanent Residents. Please allow two weeks for registration.
- Coaches must be U.S. Citizens.
- Picture ID required for students that are 18 and over at the time of competition.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
April 27, 2019
Annapolis Junction, MD (new site)
Arlington, VA (new site)
Colorado Springs, CO (new site)
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA (new site)
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX (new site)
King of Prussia, PA
Suntec City, Singapore (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at