Owego, New York
The Owego, New York Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems - Owego
1801 State Route 17C
Owego, New York 13827
The Owego location will not be participating in a costume contest. Do not dress in a costume.
- Two Novice and two Advanced teams can represent a school. Schools may register additional teams but they will be waitlisted and accepted on a first come, first served basis. If an additional team is accepted, you will be notified via email.
- Students must be U.S. citizens.
- Coaches and Chaperons must be US Citizens.
- Each team will be supplied a laptop computer for the competition. Students will not be allowed to use their own laptops.
- No external equipment of any kind is allowed. This includes:
- Laptop Computer
- Cell Phones: Students and Coaches must leave phones in your car or bus. An emergency contact phone number will be provided two weeks before the event.
- Smart Watches
- Tablet Devices
- Memory Sticks
- Hard Drives
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com..
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
April 27, 2019
Annapolis Junction, MD (new site)
Arlington, VA (new site)
Colorado Springs, CO (new site)
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA (new site)
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX (new site)
King of Prussia, PA
Suntec City, Singapore (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at